WE'VE MOVED...

THE BLOG HAS MOVED TO WORDPRESS AND THIS BLOG WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED.
CLICK HERE

Friday 9 October 2009

Hello!

Amazing or what! We're back with a fresh, minimal look and well posts! There is actually going to be posts! Have you missed us? Missed the music downloads? or just the general blog?

I've been busy so that is why i've not been here. My latest wee project was to tart up the Hibeesbounce.com front page and I think I have to be chuffed with the outcome. Not heard much from the users on how its going down? liked or not it's here to stay. Just need to find people to write for it. BUT I'll explain all about that in another post soon.

Well all I have to say now is welcome back and hope you enjoy yourself. Make yourself comfortable and get reading away with the fresh new zero seven blog.

0 comments: